We’re calling it, with Wednesday Friends Day at Cannibal Creek with a lighter menu perfect for sharing. That’s just the way we like it out here in Gippsland!
Our menu changes and evolves with what’s in season, but a typical menu could look like the sample below, along with some options for the kids and our usual desserts.
Everything is small plate size, designed to share.
We are also offering 2 for 1 on your first glass of house bubbles, with every two people dining on Wednesdays during March: that’s a glass for you, and one for a friend!
- Cannibal Bakehouse’s Bread, Tarago olive Oil and balsamic
- Charcuterie plate with pickles and bread
- Local trio of cheeses with quince paste, pickles and crackers
- Free range pork & duck terrine with toasted brioche and pickles
- Beetroot salad with chickpeas, sweet potato, quinoa, beans & feta
- Vodka cured NZ Snapper, coriander sauce, radish & samphire
- Duck, leek and mushroom arancini with lemon mayonnaise
- Rockling & crab claw local potato cakes with citrus celeriac remoulade
- Pumpkin, sweet corn, mushroom & pea arancini with green sauce arancini
Lunch service on Wednesdays is fronted by talented Nar Nar Goon local Taleah, our Senior Apprentice. She’s here most days, working across all aspects of the menu.
It’s so rewarding for us to support professional development for our talented locals, and we feel really lucky to have her on board! Thanks Taleah!