Here’s your chance friends. Win a twin pack of your choice, and be one of the very first to visit our new tasting room when it opens!
Here’s what do you need to do..
- Take a photo while you are enjoying the food and/or wine of Cannibal Creek
- Share the photo on Facebook or Instagram and include the hashtag #CannibalCreekChic
and that’s it!
You can take the picture anywhere you are enjoying our food or wine, either here at the Vineyard, out picnicking with friends, even at home in your PJs on a Friday night!
You can also enter as many times as you like! Each entry is an extra chance to win.
Remember, you must use the hashtag with your pic for us to see your entry and count it.
Winning pic will be judged based on how well the image captures your Cannibal Creek Vineyard moment.
Follow us on our social pages for updates, and announcement of winners.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition open for the month of March, closing midnight Sat 31 March 2018.
- Winner will be chosen from images displaying the #CannibalCreekChic hashtag.
- There is no cost associated with entering this competition.
- Winner will receive a twin pack of their choice of Cannibal Creek Wine, and a personal invitation to be one of the first to visit our new Tasting Room when it opens.
- The Winner will be notified by email and/or social media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Photos by Cannibal Creek employees displaying the competition hashtag will be excluded from entry.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any social media / website promotion by us.
- Our decision on the winning entry will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of this competition in the event of unforseen events, in which case the terms will be updated here without notice.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.