A warm hello to all our Cannibal Creek followers!
So excited to tell you that the Cannibal Creek Wine Club is up and running!! (see below) But first things first…sorry it’s been so long since we’ve been in touch! The restaurant was busy right up until our Bastille Dinner and then we closed for our annual break. Philippe and Karine visited family in France and had some culinary adventures in Switzerland while Pat and Kirsten spent a few weeks exploring in Thailand. Now back open again 7days a week and gearing up for the silly season!We had great results at the shows we entered this year, including the Wine Gippsland Awards in September where all our wines were medal winners-three were best in class and one a runner up, also runners up for Most Successful Exhibitor! At the Canberra Small Vignerons Awards we picked up Gold for our Chardonnay 2017 and Silvers for our Pinot Noir 2017 and our Reserve Chardonnay 2016.
All our wines did well in the latest Halliday book too with our Reserve Pinot Noir 2016 receiving Gold and being featured in the Red Hot and Rated Magazine.
The vineyard is in full swing and looking good apart from a couple of spots of frost damage in the low lying areas. We are planning our first organic/biodynamic compost tea spray for the season and Pat’s very pleased to announce there’re no herbicides being used at Cannibal Creek – Roundup is banned! To deal with the weeds we are sheep fencing the vineyard and using Wine Baa, a grazing muzzle system, which allows the sheep to graze but not eat the vines.
The most exciting news is that the Wine Club is up and running! Finally!! It was getting a bit like when we were telling everybody the new Cellar Door was opening soon ….but once again we got there in the end!
We’re hoping this is an offer too good to refuse!!
Each season we try hard, using organic practices and low intervention, to produce another vintage of single vineyard Cannibal Creek Wines even more exceptional than the year before. We want to share these with you, our CC club members. Pat and I will personally select 12 bottles of the best and latest releases or you can select your own. The wines will be delivered (free shipping*) twice a year straight to your door – so you’re the first in line to try our favourites and share with us the unique flavours of each new vintage.
- Sign up today for $300 which covers your first dozen and access member benefits straight away. (Sign up by 31st October 2018 for something extra! See below)
- Your personally selected 12 bottles of wine delivered twice a year. (Excludes special offers)
- Free to choose the wine you like to enjoy – OR – we will hand select a dozen for you (see below)
- No Cancellation Fees
- Free Delivery to most Australian destinations – a subsidised fee charged for certain locations please see Terms and Conditions
- 25% off purchases of 6 bottles or more, at any time – online or at the Cellar Door. (Excludes special offers)
- 20% off single bottle purchases at the Cellar Door
- Access member reserve tickets at our popular Friday Night dinners at the Vineyard. (Conditions apply)
- Complimentary latest release tastings for members and 1 guest (by appointment).
- “Behind the scenes” tours (by appointment).
- Club Newsletter
- Some wines (such as the reserves) may be limited
- Sign up by the 31st October 2018 and receive an extra special 10% off your total food bill when you enjoy a meal with us at the Vineyard in 2018, plus you’ll also receive a free glass of sparkling for yourself and a guest on any visit to the Vineyard this year. (Conditions apply)
If you don’t want to choose the first selection would be –
1x Cannibal Creek Blanc de Blancs Sparkling 2015
1x Cannibal Creek Sauvignon Blanc 2017
1x Cannibal Creek Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2016
1x Cannibal Creek Chardonnay 2016
1x Cannibal Creek Chardonnay 2017
1x Cannibal Creek Reserve Chardonnay 2011
1x Cannibal Creek Pinot Noir 2016
1x Cannibal Creek Pinot Noir 2017
1x Cannibal Creek Reserve Pinot Noir 2016
1x Cannibal Creek Merlot 2016
1x Cannibal Creek Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
1x Cannibal Creek Vin de Liqueur 2017
Valued at over $500I’m ready, let’s do this!
Click here to read more and to sign up as a fully fledged wine club member.
Our first wine club offer will be emailed to you soon after – so jump on it friends!
Any questions or comments? Just hit reply to this email.
We look forward to seeing you at the vineyard soon.
Cheers Kirsten + Pat Hardiker
Cannibal Creek Vineyard